WavySys B2B SaaS Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 15. January 2020
“Customer” refers to the entity that has ordered Software as a Service from Wavy GmbH, Alt-Moabit 90, 10559 Berlin, Germany (“WavySys”) or an authorized distribution partner of WavySys by ordering online or by executing the Ordering Document that accompanies and incorporates this WavySys software as a service agreement, as applicable (collectively, the “Agreement”).
“Software as a Service” refers to the services rendered by WavySys to Customer based on the use of the WavySys Application Programs such as WavySys CRM, Booking Button and Booking System by the Customer`s access to such programs via the internet or a cloud infrastructure. The scope and functionalities of such services comprise contract management, invoicing/billing and integration into payment services providers as in more detail set forth on WavySys`s website https://www.wavysys.com. Such services shall also include any required technical support services as set forth in §§ 2 and 3 below rendered to the Customer (“Support”), as well as any other services provided by WavySys as defined in the Ordering Document (collectively, the “Services”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Services shall not include any professional services (training, consulting and the like) unless expressly referred to in an Ordering Document or a separate agreement.
The term “Program Documentation” refers to documentation in written form, video tutorials for Users as well as any other materials provided by WavySys as part of the Services provisioning.
The term “WavySys Application Programs” refers to the software products owned or distributed by WavySys to which Customer is granted access to via the internet, including Program Documentation, all in their most recent version.
The term “Users” shall mean those individuals authorized by Customer or by any WavySys distribution partners to use the Services.
The term “Data” where related to Customer refers to the data provided by Customer that reside in Customer`s services environment.
The term “Ordering Document” refers to the ordering document signed by the parties.
2 Scope of Services, Timely Performance
- This Agreement is valid both for the attached Ordering Document and any orders placed online. The scope of the Services shall be limited to those set forth in this Agreement.
- In case the WavySys Application Programs are accessed via an on-premises data center of Customer or in case Customer wishes to integrate the WavySys Application Programs as an OEM into other software products or IT solutions, additional provisions will need to be agreed in good faith in the Ordering Document or in a separate agreement.
- Customer shall be obliged to and shall have the responsibility to provide and maintain any suitable hardware and software and access to the internet necessary or desirable to use and have access to the WavySys Application Programs and the Services in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. In general, any front-end mobile or customized applications, the admin UI and any self-services centers beyond the WavySys API shall be the responsibility of Customer. Where any third party software tools (connectors, adapters or interfaces) are used, WavySys`s scope shall not include any third party tools, even if such tools are referred to as “WavySys certified and supported” in the Ordering Document. Furthermore, where any other software or hardware needs to be provided by any third parties such as system integrators or other IT companies and any such software, hardware or services are not provided correctly in time, scope or otherwise, WavySys shall also be relieved from any obligations hereunder.
- WavySys`s Support shall consist of the following services:
- First and second line Support as defined in § 3 below;
- Updates, fixes, security alerts and critical patch updates;
- General maintenance releases, releases relating to specific functionalities, updates to the Program Documentation;
- Assistance with service requests during usual business hours on working days but not on Saturdays, Sunday and on public holidays;
- Grant of online access to https://support.WavySys.com allowing Customer to log service requests or Support requests online;
- General customer service (non-technical issues only) during normal business hours.
- WavySys shall use reasonable commercial efforts to generally respond to any Support requests within one business day, unless set forth otherwise in the Ordering Document. WavySys shall only be liable for any delay if any binding dates are expressly agreed and marked as such in the Ordering Document.
- WavySys reserves the right to amend or change the terms of Support as set forth herein from time to time by observing four weeks prior notice. Such changes or amendments may not have a material negative effect on the Support level, as long as Customer pays any subscription fees or any other agreed remuneration on time.
3 Support Terms
- SaaS Fees: The subscription fees agreed in the Ordering Document include the fees for Support hereunder. Customer will not be separately invoiced for Support hereunder.
- 2. Technical Contacts: Users as the technical contacts are the sole liaisons between Customer and WavySys for Support relating to the WavySys Application Programs. The technical contacts must have, at a minimum, initial basic WavySys Application program product training and, as needed, supplemental training appropriate for a specific role or implementation phase, or in relation to specific functionalities and/or a migration in relation to the WavySys Application Programs, as the case may be, all so as to be knowledgeable enough about the WavySys Application Programs and the interfaces to Customer`s IT environment and in order to help resolve system issues and to assist WavySys in analyzing and resolving Support requests and to itself prioritize Support requests. When submitting a Support request, Customer`s technical contact should have a baseline understanding of the problem being encountered and an ability to reproduce the problem. To avoid interruptions in Support services, Customer must notify WavySys whenever technical contact responsibilities are transferred to another individual.
- WavySys may review Support requests logged by Customer`s technical contacts, and may recommend specific training to help avoid future Support requests or their causes. The terms of such training shall be agreed separately in a professional services agreement.
- 4. Updates of the WavySys Application Programs: “Update” means a subsequent scheduled release of the WavySys Application Programs which WavySys generally makes available to its customers of the Software-as-a-Service at no additional fee. Updates of the WavySys Application Programs do not include any release, option, services or program that WavySys only and exclusively makes available under a separate license. As part of Support, WavySys will provide updates to the WavySys Application Programs during the term of this Agreement when available (as determined by WavySys). WavySys is under no obligation to develop or make available any future services, programs or functionalities relating to the WavySys Application Programs. If an update of a WavySys Application Program is made available to Customer pursuant to these terms of Support, it shall replace the previous version of such terms of Support.
- First and Second Line Support: WavySys usually renders both “First Line Support” and “Second Line Support” for the WavySys Application Programs directly to the Users entitled to such Support.
- First Line Support shall include but not be limited to the following Services: A direct response to Users with respect to enquiries concerning the performance, functionality or operation of the WavySys Application Programs, a direct response to Users with respect to problems or issues with the WavySys Application Programs, a diagnosis, evaluation and/or resolution of problems or issues with the WavySys Application Programs.
- If after reasonable commercial efforts a diagnosis or resolution of problems or issues of the WavySys Application Programs cannot be effected, the User may contact WavySys for “Second Line Support.” Such Second Line Support shall consist of the following Services: A diagnosis and evaluation of issues with the WavySys Application Programs and reasonable commercial efforts to resolve reported and verifiable errors in the WavySys Application Programs so that the WavySys Application Programs functionalities are fulfilled in all material respects as described in the associated Program Documentation.
- WavySys will review Support requests logged by Customer`s technical contacts, and may recommend specific organizational and process changes. In order to determine the scope and response time for the Second Line Support hereunder, any errors shall be categorized as below. The Support requests shall include error reports to WavySys allocating each error to one of the below error categories. Each error report should relate to one particular error only to be remedied by one specific Support request (ticket). WavySys reserves the right to change the error category after consultation with Customer should the allocation to a specific error category seem unsuitable.
- Error category 1: Software-as-a-Service as a whole unusable due to errors in the WavySys Application Programs (“Blocker”).
- Error category 2: The use of Software-as-a-Service is strongly impaired due to errors in the WavySys Application Programs (“Critical”); core functionalities of the supported software are not usable; the consequences can have a serious impact on the Customer’s business.
- Error category 3: The use of Software-as-a-Service is impaired due to errors in the WavySys Application Programs (“Major”); major errors impair the use of the supported software; the Customer’s business may be impaired by it.
- Error category 4: The use of Software-as-a-Service is slightly impaired due to errors in the WavySys Application Programs (“Minor”); less important parts of the Services are affected by the problem or a solution is available for avoiding major consequences. A minor impairment of the Customer’s business is possible.
- WavySys will allocate its resources and response times in line with the above error categories and prioritize its activities accordingly.
- If Customer is of the opinion that Customer has not received quality or timely assistance in response to a Support request critical to Customers`s business or in case Customer urgently needs to communicate important Support related business issues to WavySys, Customer` technical contact may escalate the Support request by contacting WavySys and requesting that the Support request be escalated. For Support requests so escalated, the WavySys support team member will engage the WavySys Support request escalation manager who will work with Customer to develop an action plan and allocate the appropriate WavySys resources. If the issue underlying the Support request remains unresolved, you may contact the WavySys service request escalation manager to review the service request and request that it be escalated to the next management level within WavySys as required. To facilitate the resolution of an escalated Support request, Customer is required to provide contacts within its organization that are at the same level as that within WavySys to which the Support request has been escalated.
4 Rights Granted, Restrictions
- Upon WavySys’s acceptance of Customer`s order and for the term of the Services, WavySys grants to Customer the nonexclusive, non-assignable, royalty free, worldwide limited right to use the Services solely for Customer`s own business operations and subject to the terms of the Agreement.
- Customer may allow its Users to use the Services for this purpose and Customer shall ascertain that its Users comply with the license restrictions of this Agreement.
- WavySys has no delivery obligation of and will not ship any physical copies of the WavySys Application Programs to Customer as part of the Services. Customer acknowledges that the Services and the WavySys Application Programs are only accessible via the internet or on Customer`s premises, as applicable. Customer agrees that it does not acquire under this Agreement any license to the WavySys Application Programs themselves and that these WavySys Application Programs will only be used as part of the Services.
- Upon termination of the Agreement or the Services thereunder, Customer`s right to access or use the WavySys Application Programs specified in the Ordering Document and Customer`s right to use the Services shall terminate.
- The Program Documentation or the Ordering Document may specify third party hardware or software that may be helpful or necessary for the use of certain WavySys Application Programs. WavySys hereby points out that Customer`s right to use such third party technology is exclusively governed by the terms of the third party license agreement with su8ch third party licensor and not by this Agreement.
- Customer may not:
- remove or modify any program markings or any notice of WavySys’s Services or of WavySys`s or its licensors’ proprietary rights;
- make the Services available in any manner to any third party for use in the third party’s business operations (unless expressly permitted for the specific license of Customer);
- modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile, or reverse engineer or translate any part of the Services (the foregoing prohibition includes but is not limited to review of data structures or similar materials);
- disclose results of any Services or program benchmark tests relating to the WavySys Application Programs to any third parties; and
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, host, outsource, disclose, permit timesharing or service bureau use, or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Services, or the WavySys Application Programs available, to any third party other than as expressly permitted under the terms of the Agreement.
- The rights granted to Customer under this Agreement are also conditioned on the following:
- the rights of any User authorized to use the Services (e.g., on a “named User” basis) cannot be shared or used by more than one individual (unless such authorization is reassigned in its entirety to another authorized User, in which case the prior authorized User shall no longer have any right to access or use the Services);
- except as expressly provided herein, the Services may neither in whole nor in part be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transferred in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other means; and
- Customer undertakes to make every reasonable effort to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing the Services.
- In case WavySys renders any customized programming or software development services to Customer, any intellectual property rights (including copyrights and patent rights) and title thereto shall be vested in WavySys. This shall expressly comprise and include all intellectual property rights (including copyrights and patent rights) and title to all source code and object code relating to any software so developed and shall further include any algorithms, analyses, diagrams, tests, reports and documentation relating thereto. WavySys grants to Customer a royalty free worldwide perpetual non-exclusive and non-transferable license to commercially use any such developments within Customer`s group of companies.
5 Warranties and Disclaimers
- WavySys warrants – subject to Customer`s compliance with its obligations under §§ 2 and 4 above – that the Services will be rendered in accordance with good engineering practice and in line with the standard of care and quality in place at professional IT and software companies.
- If the Services provided to Customer for any given month during the Services term were not performed as warranted, Customer must provide written notice to WavySys no later than five business days after the last day of that particular month or within such other period stated in the Ordering Document. All claims not made in writing and received by WavySys within the time period specified above shall be deemed waived and be forfeited.
- In the event of a breach of the foregoing warranty WavySys´s sole obligation shall be to re-perform the defective Services and to correct any existing non – conformity. The warranty period shall be twelve months from the rendering of any Services and any warranty claims shall expire and shall be statute – barred thereafter.
- Subject to Customer`s compliance with §§ 2 and 4 above and para. 2 above, the above Services warranty shall also apply in case of any defects of any WavySys Application Programs in case such WavySys Application Programs do not perform in all material respects in accordance with the Program Documentation. Due to the nature of the Software-as-a-Service business model the warranty for the WavySys Application Programs shall be included in and be considered part of the warranty for Services and there shall not be any warranty as to any defects or deficiencies of the WavySys Application Programs used by Customer hereunder unless this materially and adversely affects the availability of the Services as in more detail specified in para 5 below.
- The Services shall in general be available and operational (“Availability”). The Availability of the Services shall be 99.5 % (calculated on a monthly basis for any given month). In general, times during which any updates, upgrades or new releases to the WavySys Application Programs are installed or implemented, shall also be considered as times of Availability, provided that WavySys has informed Customer reasonably in advance. Furthermore, times during which errors of categories 3 and 4 as defined in § 3 above exist shall also be considered times of Availability. Furthermore, where Customer is not in compliance with any supplies or services necessary for WavySys or any third party data processing center contracted by WavySys to render the Services shall also not be considered times of non-Availability. Periods of time during which maintenance works are performed to ascertain the operation of the WavySys Application Programs and the Services – either at WavySys itself or at any subcontractors of or service providers of WavySys – shall be deemed as times of Availability. Services Periods of time during which events of Force Majeure as defined in § 15 prevail, shall also be deemed times of Availability.
- If the Availability of the Services is not met for a specific month, Customer will be entitled to an adequate reduction of the subscription fees during times of non-Availability. Further claims of Customer for any damage or loss shall be excluded.
- 7. Such warranties do further not apply to any defective Services resulting from misuse, casualty loss, use or combination of the Services or the WavySys Application Programs with any products, hardware or services furnished by any third party, any modification of the WavySys Application Programs not made by or for WavySys, or any use of the WavySys Application Programs by Customer in contradiction to the terms of this Agreement, in particular § 4 above or in case of non-compliance with Customer`s obligations set forth under § 2 above.
6 Use of Services for Trial and Evaluation Purposes
WavySys agrees that Customer may use and have online access to certain Services for evaluation and nonproduction purposes only, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such Services for trial and evaluation purposes are provided “as is”, shall be rendered entirely at Customer`s own risk and WavySys does neither give any warranties for such Services nor shall WavySys render any Support relating to such Services. The trial and evaluation purposes use of the Services shall be limited to a period of thirty days.
- If a third party brings a claim against either Customer or WavySys stating that any information, design, specification, instruction, software, service, data, or material (“Material”) furnished by either you or WavySys to the other party and used by the other party, infringes such third party claimant`s intellectual property rights, the party providing such Material, at its sole cost and expense, will defend the party that has received the Material against the claim and indemnify such party from any resulting damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, if the party that has received the Material:
- notifies the party that provided the Material promptly in writing about the claim, in no case later than 15 days after receipt of the claim; and
- gives the party that provided the Material sole control of the defense and any settlement negotiations and provides it with the information, authority (power of attorney), and assistance the other party needs to defend against or settle the claim at its discretion.
- The indemnifying party shall use all commercially reasonable resources to inform, authorize and support the other party in the defense, settlement and negotiation of the third party claims.
- WavySys is under no obligation to indemnify Customer to the extent that a third party infringement claim is based upon the combination of any Material with any products or services provided by third parties. WavySys furthermore is under no obligation to indemnify Customer for infringement caused by Customer`s actions against any third party if the Services as delivered and used in accordance with the terms of the Agreement would not otherwise have infringed upon any third party intellectual property rights.
8 Terms of Agreement
- Services provided under this Software-as-a-Service agreement shall be provided for the period defined in the Ordering Document unless earlier terminated in accordance with the Agreement. At the end of the Services term, all rights to access or use the Services, including the WavySys Application Programs listed in the Ordering Document, shall end. Unless otherwise stated in the Ordering Document the Agreement can be terminated by each party by giving one month´s notice and the Services term shall renew for periods of one month each in case the Agreement is not terminated by either party.
- If either party breaches a material term of the Agreement and fails to correct the breach within 30 days of written specification of the breach, then the breaching party is in default and the non-breaching party may terminate the applicable Ordering Document under which the breach occurred for cause. If WavySys terminates the Ordering Document as specified in the preceding sentence, Customer must pay within 30 days all amounts which have accrued prior to such effectiveness of termination, as well as all sums remaining unpaid for the Services ordered under the Agreement plus related taxes and expenses. Customer agrees that if Customer is in default under the Agreement, Customer may not use the Services ordered.
- In addition, WavySys may immediately suspend Customer`s registration, keys, password, account, and access to or use of the Services if Customer fails to pay WavySys as required under the Agreement and does not effect the payments within ten days following notice to do so, or if Customer breaches any obligation pursuant to §§ 2, 4, 7, 13 or 17 of this Agreement. WavySys may terminate the Services hereunder if any of the foregoing is not cured within 30 days after WavySys’s initial notice thereof. Any suspension by WavySys of the Services under this paragraph shall not release Customer from its obligations to make payments as set forth in this Agreement.
- Upon Customer`s request, and for a period of up to 60 days after the termination of the applicable Ordering Document, WavySys may permit Customer to access the Services solely to the extent necessary to retrieve a file of Customer`s Data in the Services environment. Customer agrees and acknowledges that WavySys has no obligation to retain Customer`s Data and that such Data may be irretrievably deleted thereafter.
- Provisions that survive termination or expiration of this Agreement are §§ 5, 7, 10, 11, 12 and 14.
9 Fees and Taxes
Customer agrees to pay for the Services ordered as set forth in the Ordering Document; all fees due are non-cancelable and the sums paid are nonrefundable. Customer agrees to pay any sales, value-added or other similar taxes, duties and levies imposed by applicable law that WavySys must pay on the Services, except for taxes based on WavySys’s income. All amounts invoiced hereunder are due and payable within 30 days of the date of the invoice in their full amount without any deductions.
- 1. By virtue of the Agreement, the parties may have access to information that is confidential to one another (“Confidential Information”). The parties each agree to keep any Confidential Information and in particular the contents of this Agreement and all information disclosed to each other in connection with the Services confidential and not to disclose them to any third parties except where required for the performance of obligations under this Agreement.
- A party’s Confidential Information shall not include information that: (a) is or becomes a part of the public domain through no act or omission of the other party; (b) was in the other party’s lawful possession prior to the disclosure and had not been obtained by the other party either directly or indirectly from the disclosing party; (c) is lawfully disclosed to the other party by a third party without restriction on the disclosure; or (d) is independently developed by the other party.
- We each agree to hold each other’s Confidential Information in confidence and not to disclose them to any third parties for a period of five years from the date of disclosure. Also, we each agree to disclose Confidential Information only to those employees or agents who are required to protect it against unauthorized disclosure in a manner no less protective than under the Agreement. Nothing shall prevent either party from disclosing any Confidential Information in any legal proceeding arising from or in connection with the Agreement or to a governmental entity as required by law.
- If any term of the Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain effective and in full force and such term shall be replaced with a term consistent with and coming as close as possible to the purpose and intent of the Agreement.
- Any general terms and conditions used by Customer shall not apply. It is expressly agreed that the terms of the Agreement, including any WavySys Ordering Document, shall supersede the terms of any purchase order or other non-WavySys document used by Customer and no terms other than those set forth in this Agreement shall apply to the Services ordered.
- Any changes to or amendments of the Agreement shall only be valid when made in writing. This shall also apply to a waiver regarding the written form requirement.
12 Limitation of Liability
- WavySys`s liability for damage or loss shall be limited to such damage or loss reasonably foreseeable.
- This limitation shall not in apply in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct and shall not apply in cases of any liability pursuant to mandatory law.
- Customer shall have no rights and remedies other than those expressly set forth in this Agreement.
13 Export Control
Export control laws and regulations of Germany and the EU and any other relevant local export laws and regulations apply to the Services. Customer agrees that such export control laws govern access to and the use of the Services. Customer agrees to comply with all such export laws and regulations. Customer agrees that no data, information, software programs and/or materials resulting from the Services will be exported, directly or indirectly, in violation of these laws, or will be used for any purpose prohibited by these laws including, without limitation, nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation, or development of missile technology.
14 Other Provisions
- WavySys is an independent contractor and it is agreed that no partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship exists between WavySys and the Customer. Each party will be responsible for paying its own employees, including employment related taxes, social security, benefits and insurance.
- Customer shall obtain at its sole expense any rights and consents from third parties necessary for WavySys and its subcontractors to perform the Services under this Agreement.
- The Agreement is governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Germany without regard to its rules on conflicts of laws and to the exclusion of CISG. It is agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the competent courts in Frankfurt a.M. Germany in any dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement.
- Customer may not assign the Agreement or give or transfer the Services or an interest in them to any third party, except upon prior written consent of WavySys.
- Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of WavySys’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to the Agreement may be brought by either party more than one years after the cause of action has accrued and shall be statute-barred by such point in time.
- WavySys may audit your use of the Services. Customer agrees to cooperate with WavySys’s audit and provide reasonable assistance and access to information. Any such audit shall not unreasonably interfere with Customer`s normal business operations. Customer agree to pay within 30 days of written notification any fees applicable to the use of the Services in excess of Customer`s rights and license hereunder and in the Ordering Document. If the fees are not paid within such time, WavySys suspend the Services and/or in case the fees are not paid after a payment reminder upon a further 30 days` notice WavySys may terminate the Agreement for default. It is agreed that WavySys shall not be responsible for any of Customer`s internal or third party cost incurred in cooperating with the audit.
15 Force Majeure
Neither party shall be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by any Force Majeure events, such as but not limited to an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; hacks or cyberattacks; act of God; fire, flood, strikes or labor disputes, electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage or downtime beyond the reasonable control of the obligated party; government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other license); or any other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. The parties will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event. If such force majeure event continues for more than 30 days, each party may cancel unperformed services upon written notice. This section does not excuse either party’s obligation to take reasonable steps to follow its normal disaster recovery procedures or Customer`s obligation to pay for the Services.
16 Customers Data
- WavySys reserves the right to provide the Services from various locations, and/or through use of subcontractors and service providers, with nor geographical limitations to apply. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, all server locations for the WavySys Application Programs are located within the European Union.
- WavySys shall carry out data processing in the form of order data processing (Auftragsdatenverarbeitung) pursuant to Sec. 11 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Customer undertakes to obtain any third party consents related to its use of the Services and WavySys’s provision of the Services, including those related to the collection, use, processing, transfer and disclosure of personal information. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and ownership of all of Customer`s Data.
17 Restrictions of Use
- Customer agrees not to use or permit use of the Services for any purpose that may (a) menace or harass any person or cause damage or injury to any person or property, (b) involve the publication of any material that is false, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, harassing or obscene, (c) violate privacy rights or promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm or discriminate against certain people, (d) constitute unsolicited bulk e-mail, “junk mail”, “spam” or chain letters; (e) constitute an infringement of third party intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or (f) otherwise violate applicable laws, ordinances or regulations.
- WavySys reserves the right to remove or disable access to any material that violates the foregoing restrictions when becoming aware of any such violations. In this case, WavySys shall have no liability whatsoever towards Customer in the event that WavySys takes such action. Customer agrees to defend and indemnify WavySys against any claim arising out of a violation of Customer`s obligations under this § 17.
- WavySys may use tools, scripts, software, and utilities (collectively, the “Tools”) to monitor and administer the Services and to help resolve any WavySys Support requests. The Tools will not collect, report or store any of the Data residing in the service production environment, except as necessary to troubleshoot Support requests or other problems in the Services.
- Data collected by the Tools (excluding production data of Customer) may also be used to assist in managing WavySys’s product and service portfolio and for license management. Customer agrees that (a) Customer may not access or use the Tools, and (b) Customer will not use or restore the Tools from any tape backup following termination of the Agreement.
19 Statistical Informations
WavySys may compile statistical information related to the performance of the Services, and may make such information publicly available, provided that such information does not incorporate Customer`s Data and/or identify Customer`s confidential information or include Customer`s company name. WavySys retains all intellectual property rights in such information.
20 Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The Services may enable Customer to add links to web sites and may provide Customer access to content, products and services of third parties (including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of such third parties). WavySys does not assume any responsibility for any third party websites or third party content provided on or through the Services and Customer bears the full responsibility and all risks associated with the access and use of such web sites and third party content, products and services.
21 Named as client references
The client agrees, that WavySys is allowed to name the customer as reference of billwer-services and uses the customers logo in press releases, sales and marketing documents and presentations. For marketing purposes WavySys creates a short customer profile of the client, which is published on WavySys.com.